I have been wanted to have my label made but I could not find any shop here in my town. I tried once using interface fabric and print it out but I guess it won't last.
The other day I suddenly thought about this handmade label. The photos may not be sufficient enough, but I will try to update it later.
1. Fabric pen
2. Gingham fabric tape (or any fabric scrap will do)
3. Plain fabric (prewashed and well ironed)
5. Contrast color thread
1. Cut the plain fabric & the gingham according to your desired length/width
2. Fold the plain fabric on all side and place it exactly in the middle of the gingham
3. Pin in place and stitch a running stitch all over or you can sew it (I think it will be easier to machine stitch:D )
4. Write your (brand) name on the plain fabric carefully
5. Attach the button and voila, your handmade label is ready
You can even make the label to match your handmade stuff (bags, clothes, etc) by using the scrap of the same fabric as the base and can add button as a spare button (if your handmade has one)
I put one on my journal cover :D
What do you think? Do let me know if you make one too...:)